The original Lincoln High school, combining the two
existing high schools, was built in 1902. This was just south
of the Lincoln High School we knew. It was a
"revolutionary design", patterned after that at Wausau
High School, and cost the school district $55,000.
In 1931, our new Lincoln High School was built,
and the old Lincoln High School was torn down.